After finding this tutorial for DIY cutting boards on Centsational Girl and I knew I could do this.
- Print your monogram (you can also use simple clipart).
- Flip your monogram over and use a pencil to shade the back of your picture, cover the entire monogram.
- Flip picture back over and place on your cutting board, tape down to prevent it from slipping.
- Trace the right side of the monogram completely using a ballpoint pen.
- Remove the paper and admire your work! The lead on the back of your picture was transferred to the wood when you traced the right side.