Fall is very exciting in Southern California. It is when you start wearing long sleeve shirts and possibly shut your windows at night. Since we don't get typical fall weather here I try and find other ways to get in the spirit.
Lanterns have been very popular for a while now, I decided to shamelessly jump on the bandwagon with this tutorial.
6. Attach the recess light to your top. I predrilled two holes and used screws to attach.
- Freak out a
- Decide it doesn't look *bad*, per se, but it looks like picture frames with a recess light on top.
- Reaffirm that a picture frame with a light on top is not the look you are going for.
- Run inside to answer your work phone. Don't they know you are crafting? Do they expect you to just stay by the phone from 9am-4pm?
- Return to your project invigorated because nothing can go as bad as that work phone call!